(4D * 4H)
This Organizational Development course is designed to help managers, HR professionals and OD specialists more effectively tackle the challenges associated with developing a competent workforce that is confident, productive and committed to realizing organizational goals..
OD are ideal for those who are:
• OD specialist
• HR managers and section head
• Small business owners
• The different elements of the OD process
• Managerial motivation and barriers to OD
• How to effectively implement , communicate and improve OD practice
• Org. Structure how create from A to Z
• Competency framework
• Performance Management goals and tricks
• How to create realistic vision for the future
Payroll preparation & analysis
(5D * 4H)
This function was very essential to all HR professional for how to calculate the Salary, budget and how to make analysis implementation.
Payroll preparation & analysis are ideal for those who are:
• Payroll specialist
• HR Manager
• Payroll Accountant
• Payment types , Salary classifications , Payroll Transactions (effects) and Payroll cycle.
• How to deal with the various effects (sick leaves – annual leaves – absence – penalties – overtime – etc.)
• Payroll Overview elements Type of Earnings (Fixed & variable – type of Deductions) and general calculation.
• Taxation & Social Insurance and way of calculation, How to calculate tax a-Formula.
• Calculate salary starting from scratch, Handling payroll errors, Pay slip preparations and Payroll reports.
• Budgeting for payroll department expenses and how Preparing the yearly budget
• Reporting payroll and contributions
• Accounting and auditor roles in payroll process